SILVERLEAF SHOTGUN SPORTS... Serving the Oklahoma City area since 1998!
_Located in central Oklahoma, just north of Oklahoma City, Silverleaf offers Sporting Clays, Skeet, Trap, 5-Stand and Wobble Trap. This family owned business is open year-round. There is something for everyone from novice to competitive shooter. Sometimes called “golf with a shotgun”, Sporting Clays is our most popular shotgun discipline. Three separate 12 Station Sporting Clays Courses are set at different levels of difficulty. Designed to simulate field hunting, presentations may include targets thrown off a 68 foot tower, “Rabbit” targets which roll and hop along the ground and everything in-between.
Hours of Operation:
*On Sunday November 18th, we plan to close at 2PM, power to all courses will go off at 1:45*
- Open to the PUBLIC on Saturdays & Sundays.
- Opening at 8 am. Shooters MUST be on the course or field by 3:00 pm.
- Power goes off at 4:45 p.m., gate closes at 5:00 p.m.
- Members may also shoot on most Wednesdays, Thursdays & Fridays.
- Note: Due to the frequent inclement weather and a busy corporate calender we always recommend calling before you drive out. 405.282.2787
From OKC Metro: take I-35 North to exit 151 (Seward Rd.). Go East on Seward 3 miles (stay on the pavement). Silverleaf is on the right.